Friday, March 14, 2008

Spring!!



It's finally getting warm out and we get to play outside. I had to get a picture of Garrett riding his friend Courtney's "pink" Jeep. I don't think he really cared that it was pink. He loved every second of it. Camri enjoyed riding with Garrett as well until Garrett started to drive when Camri was standing up and she fell out. Don't worry she's ok. I'm so glad the weather is getting warmer and we can play outside more. There is one problem though...everyone (including mom's) on my street are always outside in the afternoon and so it makes me want to be outside and not inside getting things done. So Eric I have to tell you now if dinner isn't done when you get home and the house is a mess you can blame all of the neighbors.

7 comments:

Amy said...

Cute picture! Pink, it's the new blue! We are happy for Spring too!

Marci Coombs said...

What's it warmed up to....50 degrees? Just kiddin! Still waiting for the call that you're on your way down here!

Rob and Jenn said...

It's the truth about not having dinner ready and the house cleaned...I'll have Robbie read your blog so he knows it's not just me!

The Sohm's said...

Well Marci to be exact I think that day it might have been 56 or 57. That's really warm for us here in UT.

Prilla said...

Thank goodness for Spring. I think it makes us all a little happier. The kids are outside playing and that makes them happy and they're not inside bugging us so that makes us happy. Thank you Mother Nature. Keep it coming.

Annie K said...

I know the feeling about getting things done. I think Brian has given up on me.

Also, Brian is dying to get the kids a power wheels.

By the way, this is your cousin Annie. I think this is the first time I have left a comment, but I have been reading your blog since Christmas. I also look at Turia's.

hayleyharts said...

Jenn I love that jeep and your kids look so cute in it..I want one!!