Friday, December 14, 2007

Scared of Snowman

I tried to post this to the Let it Snow post but there was an error. I don't have time for errors. I need to be cleaning my house. We decided to get some pictures of Camri and the snowman. When she looked out the window and saw that it was there she got scared and started to cry. We wanted to get a cute picture of her and Garrett but we had to move away from the window.


3 comments:

Turia said...

That is so funny. She got scared of the snowman??? Kids are too cute.

Brittany said...

I am so happy to read all your new posts and catch up with your cute family. Sounds like you all have been very busy fire pits, yeard, snowman building. Cute Camri scared of the snowman that is a hoot! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

CollyWolly said...

So, did everyone survive Christmas? Thanks for the great card, the picture was great!