Sunday, January 6, 2008

Christmas Day





Don't worry that is after New Years and I'm just barely posted my Christmas pictures. I'm sure that doesn't surprise any of you. We had a wonderful Christmas and were so blessed to be able to spend time with our families. I have to say that I think I might have been more excited about Christmas than my kids. I told Eric I didn't care what he got me I just couldn't wait to see the kids open all of there presents. After looking at all of the pictures I took (which wasn't very many) I realized we must have been having to much fun and forgot about taking pictures. Here are a few...




The kids enjoyed opening their stockings while we waited for breakfast to be ready.

2 comments:

Turia said...

I did the same thing Jenni! I have hardly any pictures of Christmas. What were we thinking? I guess when you are in the moment, it's hard to remember you're going to want the photo's later.

DAVE AND CANDACE BOLLARD said...

Finally! I have been waiting to see these. The kids look so happy. You are a great mom to be so excited for them on Christmas.