Garrett was so excited to build a snowman with his dad. He waited all day to make one as you can tell he had to wait until it was dark outside.
He had already come inside and gotten his wet pants off and we realized we hadn't taken a picture of him with his snowman. So that is why it is inside. It didn't turn out too bad.
Garrett looks so proud of his snowman. I love their excitement for all the little things in life. It makes me realize I need to slow down every once in a while.
We saw you guys out there making that snowman! We had no idea what you were doing but Courtney said,"It's too late to be out in the cold snow. You should tell him, mom." Which made me laugh hysterically.
2 comments:
Garrett looks so proud of his snowman. I love their excitement for all the little things in life. It makes me realize I need to slow down every once in a while.
We saw you guys out there making that snowman! We had no idea what you were doing but Courtney said,"It's too late to be out in the cold snow. You should tell him, mom." Which made me laugh hysterically.
Post a Comment