Friday, December 14, 2007

Fire Pit



Eric has worked so hard to get our yard done and it is finally there. He even went as far as making a fire pit. He still needs to finish the stone around it but it is usable. We went out the other night and made s'mores with our neighbors. Well Garrett and Eric went out first and Garrett saw that our neighbors light was on so he went and knocked on their door. I guess we can say he is social like his mom. Garrett loves going out and starting the fire. I need to get some pictures of the whole yard and post them. I guess I waited to long though since it is all covered with snow now. I need to get better at posted things..I know I've been a little slacker so I have to back track now.

2 comments:

Barnes said...

I'm going to say--It's good to have you back. It's been awhile since you posted. Looks as if your little ones are on the go like mine everyday with a new adventure. Snowman thing--so funny. Camri's face is a typical Anna face it made me laugh--Anna is scared of Santa-just saying his name she gets a worried look. Love the q-tips in the ear--oh I mean crayons. Fire pit when are you going to invite us? (okay you did but work party had to be the same night...we need to get together soon.)
Heather

DAVE AND CANDACE BOLLARD said...

Um, thanks for inviting us!