The kids were able to go visit their dad at work on Halloween. They love going to visit their dad at work and of course didn't mind getting more candy.
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Happy Halloween (finally)!
Yes, the Sohm's are still alive. Well at least Jenni is surviving. I have been such a slacker but with the way I've been feeling lately I haven't wanted to do anything. I haven't even read my Harry Potter book that I never put down before I got pregnant. I told Eric you know I don't feel good if i don't read. The kids enjoyed Halloween and it didn't take Camri long to figure out what it was all about. She decided when she went to a house that she would take handfuls of candy instead of just one.


The kids were able to go visit their dad at work on Halloween. They love going to visit their dad at work and of course didn't mind getting more candy.
The kids were able to go visit their dad at work on Halloween. They love going to visit their dad at work and of course didn't mind getting more candy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yeah!!! A new post!! Keep it up!
Way to go jenni. I am so proud of you for updating your blog. Love the costumes.
Yeah! I'm glad to see you are still alive and the costumes are so cute. Camri looks adorable!
Your kids are so cute! Congratulations on expecting your 3rd! -Sharlene
Wow welcome back, I have been waiting for you to update your blog or maybe a little run in at Target again. So seriously lets plan lunch soon...well that is if you feel like eating! The kid's looked darling.
Are you still there? Haven't heard from you in awhile. But want to let you know that you've been tagged. Go to my blog, read what it says, and then follow the directions. Have Fun!
Heather
Post a Comment