Boston is our little terror as you can tell from previous post. Eric started destroying the wall when he was ready to start the entertainment center. I decided to play a little joke on instagram. So I took the pictures below of Boston and said, "look what Boston did now!" #itneverends
Here were all of the responses: OH!!! THat's not good!!!
Oh Man he is a sneaky little man!
Oh no!!!!!
It's lucky he is so dang cute!!!
Gotta be the shirt.
Little Stinker...but sure is a cute one!!!
Time for Military School.
Is that for real or is he just helping eric frame the fireplace? (michelle knew we were almost ready to start)
little Stinker!!
My next post was this picture that said, Just kidding!! It was Eric!! #remodelstarted #wouldntputitpastboston
Here were the comments:
Oh so naughty Jenni!! So he gets his naughtiness from you! LOL! Hope the pic doesn't come back to bite you now!
To funny!! We all believe it!
So funny
What are you remodeling?
Of course he is doing all of that
Now you're a stinker! Fun remodel....exciting!
You gave Boston a new idea :)
I love you Jenni!
I am so excited for this remodel. Been wanting it since we moved in. I can't believe it is here!!

No comments:
Post a Comment