A couple weeks ago I was headed to a PTA meeting at Chick Fila. I was rushing out the door and trying to hurry so I wouldn't be late. I had the boys in the car ready to go but I couldn't find my keys anywhere. I looked everywhere, 10 minutes passed, then 20 minutes. I was getting so annoyed and so frustrated!! I called the PTA president to let her know that I couldn't find my keys and wouldn't be able to make it. I was so MAD!! I continued to look for over an hour. I kept asking Boston if he could help me find my keys, or if he knew where they were. I walked outside and Boston said, "Mom, here are your keys!" I looked at him and he was holding them in his hand. They were in the back of this little car! I couldn't believe that he found them!! OF course I figured that he had taken them somehwere. I was so excited and started yelling, "Boston you saved the day!!! Boston found the keys" Even though I knew he had taken them (because i obviously had not put them in the back of the toy car) I couldn't be mad at him I was just happy that my keys were found!!
We all know Boston gets into everything!! The other day he was driving his car and I noticed something in the back of his car and wondered what it was. As I got closer I realized it was a frozen pizza. He got the pizza out of the freezer, took it out of the box and put it in the back of his car. Never a dull moment with Boston around.

No comments:
Post a Comment