Eric ran the Ogden Marathon this year and we were able to stay at the Corbin's house in Liberty, UT. We went up Friday night and made dinner together and I woke up with Eric saturday morning and drove him to the starting line. We were also able to go watch Eric at a half way mark which we have never been able to do. It was a very rainy day and not the warmest either.
Boston was so cute with his own sleeping bag.
There he is!! It was so fun to see him and brought tears to my eyes as usual:) He was soaking wet and it wasn't from sweat!
At the finish line...well the kids stayed in the car and I ran to find Eric...we actually didn't make it in time to see him cross because he did it a lot faster than I thought he would.
He finished the Marathon with a time of 4 hours 10 minutes.




No comments:
Post a Comment