Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day this year was pretty exciting because it was the day before I have the baby!!  I was so excited I could hardly stand it!


I bought some donuts for the kids for breakfast....of course someone got into them before the other kids.  Of course that would be Boston.


The night before the baby!  Can't wait for the morning to find out what this little baby is.  My surgery was not scheduled until noon and I was dying that I was going to have to wait that long.  My doctor called me at 5:00 with some good news.  He said that his previous surgery was changed and that he was able to have my surgery at 8:00.  I had to be there 2 hours early so I had to be to the hospital by 6:00 am.  I didn't care how early I had to be there I was just excited I didn't have to wait until noon.


No comments: