I thought it was time to do a recap of all the things this little boy has been doing lately. Yes, he is so cute laying there sleeping but it was all that he did before he fell asleep that wasn't so sweet. He got lemon juice out of my fridge and spilled it all over the floor. He got toys and put them in the oven. I had put him down for a nap three times and he kept getting out of his bed. He poured water all over our portable DVD player. After all that he fell asleep in the hall.

At least he is eating vegetables right? Don't think anyone else will be eating out of that bowl.
Another day, he dumped all of my spices into a pan.
Apparently, he thinks he is a chef and can stand on the oven door.
Another day and today it is A LOT of blue hair gel.
He climbed by himself in the crib. Apparently, he was a little tired and didn't want to lay in his toddler bed.
Not sure what he was planning with his but he added the pencils and 3 hot dogs.
At least every once and awhile he cleans up the messes he makes. He spilled his milk and decided to clean it up.
This would be frosting!
Someone knocked at the door so I went to get it. Next thing I know he pulled out the whole tray of eggs! I couldn't believe that he really did that!! But it gets worse...
.






2 comments:
He is so cute! I can see that he keeps you on your toes.
I need a nap on the stairs just reading about it all!! So cute!! You will miss these days for sure! Mary Liefting
Post a Comment