Sunday, February 17, 2013

It's a....

The big day is here!!  I can't wait to see what I am having.  I really want a boy but we will see if that is the case here in a few hours....


Just waiting for surgery.  




Walking down to surgery.


The needle is coming.



It's a boy!!  The doctor told Eric....Well dad tell her what it is!  Eric said, "He's here!"  I was so excited to hear that it was a boy.



First time seeing my little baby boy.


His name is Grayson Dallan Sohm.  He weighed 8 pounds 2 ounces and is a healthy little guy!  Love him so much already.




The whole family.  I can't believe these are all of my kids.  Love them all so much!!


Everyone had to take their turn holding Grayson.




When Madison walked in to see if she had a new baby sister or brother she looked at me and then my stomach wondering where the baby was.  He was actually in the nursery so they had to wait a few minutes for him to come in.



All my boys!!


No comments: