Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Where's Boston??

As a mom some days you just can't get any privacy no matter if you are in the bathroom, shower, etc.  The kids are always following you no matter where you are.  Usually while I am in the shower Boston is banging on the door trying to get in.  The other day he never came by the door.  Part of me thought oh good he isn't bugging me.  The other part of me wondered what he was getting into.

So when I got out of the shower I went looking for him.  It didn't take me long there he was sitting in my closet with the bag of m & m's dumped out on the floor.  He had half in his mouth and half in his two hands.  When he saw me look at him he just started smiling and was trying to grab as many as he could to shovel in his mouth!


1 comment:

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

Oh wow! Boston kills me! I bet he likes when you shower. It's baby time!