Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What's for dinner?

TAQUITOS!


Every night when it gets to around 4:00 and I start to dread the day.  I am always wondering what is for dinner?  I usually don't feel like making something that late if I haven't already thought of something.  So usually I will just throw something together really quick or ask Eric to grab something on the way home.

Sometimes a few of my friends and I would make something and share it with each other.  We came up with a great plan and put it into action in March.

I guess you could call it a dinner co-op.  There are 4 of us so we would each take a day Mon.-Thurs. and make dinner for the other 4 families.  It has been the best thing EVER!!  We made our menu's for the whole month so we knew what we were making and then what everyone else would bring to us on the other nights.

The first month was a BIG SUCCESS and we have already planned menus for April!!

2 comments:

Tristen said...

Um awesome.

Courtney said...

That is awesome- but seriously, how much food do you have to make on your day?! That is a LOT of people to feed!