Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Families are Forever!!

This cute little family was sealed in the Salt Lake Temple on September 10, 2011.  It was a special day for everyone.  It was so neat to be able to be in the temple with them and to know that they can be together forever.  Congratulations, Lori, Adam and Hudson!


My other sisters, Heather, Tacy and Amy. (They apparently thought it was ok to take a picture without me)







My brother in laws were making fun of me for wanting to take pictures so I thought I would pose for them.


It was a fun filled weekend with the Halls.  On Sunday we all drove up to Heber for Hudson's blessing.  It was quite the ordeal though....Garrett woke up sick so I ended up driving with my parents and just going solo.  Heather's husband was sick as well so she came just with her kids.  Then on the way to Heber Tacy hit a deer!!  It was quite the adventure but we all made it and were happy to celebrate the weekend with the Halls.

2 comments:

The Godell Family said...

Yeah! I love that! And by the way, you and all of your sisters look a lot alike. I can't believe the resemblance.

Kelley Gubler said...

hey jenni! cute family you have! Love the picture at the top.