Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Camri's Field Trip

My camera was lost for a few weeks but now it is found!! I was so happy I found it because I hadn't downloaded these cute pictures of Camri's field trip.  Camri really wanted me to go with her to Thanksgiving Point on her field trip.  I couldn't believe that she was already in kindergarten going on this field trip. I remember going on the same one with Garrett when he was in Kindergarten.  Lucky me I got to ride on the bus with her.


 On the hay ride!


She always poses for every picture.


I couldn't believe that Camri actually wanted to feed the animals.  Usually she is scared of things like this but she was really brave.


 This Billy Goat was pretty excited to see everyone.


The field trip ended and we found out that the bus left us.  Have you ever been on a field trip where a bus left?  Not me.  So there we were with 50 kindergartners waiting to see if the bus would come back and get us.  The bus driver scheduled another pick up after he dropped us off.  He said, well hopefully I can make it back by 10:30.  He came and got us but didn't make it until about 11:00.  Thank goodness we weren't stuck there all day.

1 comment:

Shumway Adventures said...

I have never hear of that happening either. I bet the school made a mistake on the busing schedule. Normally that doesn't happen.