Sunday, May 8, 2011

Disneyland

We took our little family to Disneyland at the beginning of May. We had such a blast!! The kids were so good and enjoyed every minute of Disneyland. We bought a 3 day pass but ended up getting one extra day because we were having so much fun. Surprisingly I was the one that wanted to go for the extra day. Of course once I mentioned it to the kids they were all about that!!

On Sunday we went to the Newport Beach temple and walked around the grounds. It was beautiful!

Pluto was the first to sign Camri's cast. Shortly after Pluto signed her cast we found out that they actually weren't supposed to sign casts. Apparently since she already has a hurt arm they don't want to hurt her anymore. Doesn't really make sense to me but we still asked every character we saw and we were lucky enough to get her cast pretty full with autographs. I don't know how any character could tell cute little Camri no, especially after the sad look on her face after they did tell her no.

Garrett went on Screamin' with me. He asked me, "Mom what if I don't like it?" I told him it would be ok. While we were on the ride he said (with a look of horror in his face) "MOM, I don't like it!" I don't think he understood that it was too late and he couldn't get off. He didn't want to go on that ride again.


Garrett was lucky enough to have his teacher Mrs. Mikesell at Disneyland the same time as us. We spent a lot of time with her and her husband riding rides and they were nice enough to sit with our little ones so Eric and I could go on rides together with Garrett and Camri or by ourselves. It was a blast to hang out with them!!


Madison our little cowgirl!


We took the kids to the 3D bugs life movie....won't do that again. They were scared to death!


Garrett got picked to be a trained Jedi. He was picked for a ton of things throughout our trip.


Sleepy Boston.
Camri got very good at posing for pictures.



Madison and Garrett had a blast getting wet in bugs land! I don't think Eric could have snapped the picture of Garrett at a better time.


Our last day of Disneyland the kids were pretty worn out. We were waiting while Garrett was with dad getting a toy. We had a great trip and Disneyland really is the HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH!!
Before we headed out of California Garrett was able to make his own race car at Ridemakerz. Coolest place!


2 comments:

Church Fam said...

I love Disneyland! Looks like you guys had a blast :)

Jana Sohm said...

We need to again together. The kids would have so much fun!