Saturday, May 7, 2011

Quiet Kids =

When you're 2 year old is being quiet it means she is getting into trouble.


Camri came down and told me that Madison was in my room and had lotion everywhere!! When she said that I was just thinking oh she probably just has a little bit on her hands...boy was I WRONG!!!


I honestly do not know how she managed to get it all over herself. When I saw her I was so shocked how much she really had everywhere that all I could do was LAUGH. Of course she then just smiled and laughed and continued rubbing it into her hair.

2 comments:

The Swenson Fam! said...

This is absolutely HILARIOUS!!! I love it!

The Fuller Family said...

Hi Jenny. This is Kristen, Jennas sis. I need your number again. I had to get a new phone and it deleted all my new contacts. I want to hang out.