Thursday, May 5, 2011

Leprechaun Trap

Garrett had a homework assignment to make a leprechaun trap and have it ready by March 16th just in time to catch a leprechaun that night. When he brought the assignment home I knew this would be one that I would turn over to Eric. So I gave Eric the assignment and Garrett and Dad brainstormed for a little and they were off into the garage. I had no idea what they were up to but they came up with a pretty cool idea. Of course if you know Eric you know that it would end up being something made of wood. Sure it enough it was. Garrett was also pretty excited about it and he did most of the cutting of the wood. He did a great job.

When I went to parent/teacher conferences that night Garrett's teacher said that all of the parents walked in and saw Garrett's trap and were pretty amazed and impressed!!

Way to go Dad and Garrett.

No comments: