Monday, April 26, 2010

Surprise!


IT'S A BOY!!!

I know everyone is very shocked. We decided to find out what we were having this time. I decided to take all of the kids to the ultrasound with me and thought what fun is it if they come and they don't get to know what it is. Camri has already been telling people that we were having a boy before we even found out. Garrett also has been saying that it was a boy. After the ultrasound we were waiting for the doctor and we had the following conversation with Garrett:

Mom: Garrett, how did you know it was a boy?
Garrett: Because I prayed and asked Heavenly Father and he said YES!

What a strong boy I have! We are so excited to add another boy to our family and Garrett is very excited to have another brother!

5 comments:

The Godell Family said...

I am really excited for your family. Too fun to have 2 boys and 2 girls. Congrats!

Whitney said...

Yeah we are so excited for you!!!! I am so glad you found out. I don't think I could have waited this time until you had the baby!!!

Amy said...

Congrats! How fun to be having just what you wanted! I hope all is good and healthy as well! Hope you had a great birthday!

Taryn said...

Whoo Hoooo! I can see another soccer team in our future! Congrats!

Shumway Adventures said...

that is so cute about garrett! We are excited!