Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!

I had the best birthday this year. Eric surprised me and took us to St. George for the weekend. It was perfect we went to my ultrasound, came home and packed and were on our way to St. George. Our friends the Beins also came with us. The kids all had a blast. We swam a lot and didn't ever get sick of laying at the pool.

This is the wonderful man that made this weekend happen. Thanks for the great weekend Eric, I LOVE YOU!

Madison, Camri and Connor chillin' at the pool.

Madison kept going to the side of the pool to give Daddy kisses.

My friend Michelle that came with us.

Madison and Mommy.

Garrett and Easton.
We went to Brick Oven Sat. night and I forgot my birthday was the next day so I was surprised when they came to sing to me.

Birthday presents.

My cute Family!
The kids helped clean everything up.



3 comments:

embeins said...

We had so much fun! Thanks for inviting us!

Taryn said...

Happy Birthday Jenni! I'm going to miss you in YW's !

Rob and Jenn said...

Happy B-day to you...just a little late, sorry!

And CONGRATS ON HAVING ANOTHER HANDSOME BOY!

And to answer your question, we went to Disney on Ice on Saturday. We drove down Sat. morning and left Sunday afternoon. Wish we bumped into you guys. Miss ya.