Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Soccer Season

Garrett had a great season this fall for soccer. He scored multiple goals at every game, except for the last one ( and that of course was the one that the grandparents came to.) He looked forward to his games every week and had a lot of fun.



6 comments:

Taryn said...

Garrett is an AWESOME soccer player! So much fun to watch!

Care said...

He takes after his mama on the soccer field. Love the mountainous backdrop! I need to get out there!

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

Jenni! Hi how are you? I can't believe you have 3 kiddos! They are all so adorable! It was fun to catch up on your blog and see all the fun times you are having! You better include me on your next brookside 310 party! :)

I need to be better at keeping in touch! :)

Blondie Blues said...

Hopefully Zach can join him for Soccer in the spring.

Becky said...

I want a copy of the family picture. My latest one doesn't even have Madison in it! Way cute.

Tristen said...

Way to go Garrett! Hopefully we won't miss soccer sign ups for the spring. Cade is still a little mad at me for not doing it again.