Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Halloween

Pumpkin Carving
The kids enjoyed carving the pumpkins. Madison wasn't too fond of sticking her fingers inside the pumpkin to get the insides out.


Eric carved the kids pumpkins which you can probably tell are the middle one and the one on the left. I'm not so creative or good at carving pumpkins. After I carved mine I was like I'm so bad at this and I feel like I'm still 12 and can't carve a pumpkin. Of course I just laughed it off. Well when Garrett went out on the front porch with Eric to put the pumpkins there he had the following conversation with Eric:

Garrett: Dad you should've carved mom's pumpkin.
Eric: How come?
Garrett: (whispers) Because she didn't do very good.

Kids are so honest I love it!! I told Garrett he was lucky I didn't carve his:)

Garrett at his Halloween parade. They walked through so fast it was hard to catch a picture.

Madison as a chicken!
Garrett, Batman
Camri, a sad Tinkerbell!
I didn't get too many good pictures of the kids in their halloween costumes because we were on our way to the airport!! We left for our cruise that day!! Pictures of that to come.

1 comment:

Tristen said...

Love the pumpkins and especially Garrett's comment about yours. Hilarious. Gotta love kids and the things they say about us.