Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Conference Weekend!

I'm a little behind, I know... The first weekend of October and April are my favorite weekends EVER!! I love to stay home and sit and watch General Conference. The picture below for some of you that don't read my blog is of President Monsen (our Prophet) (Just so you know I don't normally take pictures of people on my tv but we were watching and Garrett said, "Mom there is President Monsen take his picture) How could I resist such a cute request?



I'm thankful for the opporunity I had to watch Conference, even with my three children laying on me.

I love to hear the counsel that comes from our General Authoritys. I know The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is TRUE!! I love it with all my heart! I know that the Apostles are called of God to lead and direct His Church. I love that the Savior lives and LOVES ME! I know he died for me so I can repent of my sins. I know that Families are FOREVER!

No comments: