Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My little girl starts school

I can't believe my little Camri started preschool! She was so excited to go only two houses down to go to preschool.  video

She just walked right in and sat down at the table ready to get started with school.  



3 comments:

Prilla said...

I can't believe she's old enough for preschool. It goes by so fast.

Try uploading your video on youtube and then embeding it onto your blog. I always use youtube instead of uploading on blogger. I think blogger takes double the time. Good luck. Let me know if you have troubles.

Jana Sohm said...

Holy cow! She doesn't seem like she should be in school already. They are going up too quick! She looks so cute!

CollyWolly said...

Super cute. Kids just love preschool don't they!
You could also use One True Media but I like the youtube route too.