So those of you that have known me for a long time know that I have had long hair for quite awhile. It has been growing a ton lately and has gotten so long!! The picture below is the only picture I could find that shows how long my hair has gotten, with my cute friend Carrie. So sometimes since I've had my hair this way for so long, I think maybe I should make a change but I'm always to scared to do it......

So what do you think?? Do you think that is really my hair Camri is holding??
Drum roll please......
YES IT IS MY HAIR!! I did it!!

The new Jenni with short hair!! On the comments everyone says, how it's not short:) Well it is for me because I think I cut like 8 inches.
11 comments:
I love it! It is so cute!
LOVE that you consider your hair SHORT. In my eyes it is still LONG. But, I do LOVE the NEW do...
PS. I added you to my BLOG, so I think it's your turn to add me.
See you tonight at Baseball...SO EXCITING!
Super Cute! I love it!
Love the new do! You look great!
It is really cute!!
Looks cute! Not fair though that after you cut so much off your hair is still longer than I can get mine to grow! You look darling!
Adorable! It fits you very well.
Love love love it! So cute!
I LOVE IT!!! you look AWESOME!!! You crack me up that you say it is short.... I would kill for my hair to be at least that long... I remember in college it was short.. but you look FAB!!! love ya!!
So cute! I love your haircut..
We missed you at Yuba. Hope you guys are doing good!
Sorry, I'm so behind! It's a great haircut! I love it. I'm with Deb. I think it's still long!
Post a Comment