Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First one Gone!



Well Surprise to me Garrett lost his first tooth! I was gone to a PTA meeting and I came home and Garrett was like look mom!! I was so surprised to see his tooth gone. It hadn't been loose or anything. From what Eric tells me he was eating a fruit roll up and came down crying saying that his tooth hurt and it was bleeding and loose so Eric did the usual and tied the string around it and pulled it out pretty quick. Garrett was so excited and couldn't wait to put his tooth under his pillow. That night and the morning he had some cute things to say.

Garrett: Mom, what is the tooth fairies name?

The next morning he had his dollar and Camri came down:

Camri: I want a dollar (talking to me)
Garrett: Camri, I didn't get this dollar from mom it was from the tooth fairy.

3 comments:

Church Fam said...

The toothfairy has been slacking over here, last tooth it took her 3 days to visit. I think Jackson is pretty sure it's mom and dad, but wont say anything in fear of not getting the money. :) also I don't know how I missed the post with your haircut, but I LOVE it!

Jana Sohm said...

So fun! Abby can't wait for her teeth to start falling out. Greedy little kids!

Whitney said...

That is so funny!!! That kids cracks me up!!!