Friday, June 12, 2009

Girl's Weekend!!

I had the opportunity of attending Ricks college where I was able to meet some of the best women EVER!! We all were able to get together this past weekend for a "Brookside 310" reunion in Vegas. Let me tell you it was a blast! We ate, stayed up all night, played lots of Hokie Five, laid out, went to a show and just have a great time.



Mindy, Kim, Carrie
Whitney, Me, Tiffany

Thanks for the great weekend girls.  I have to thank my husband, mom and sister in law for being so willing to watch my kids while I was gone.  I keep hearing from all of my neighbors how impressed they were that Eric was at church early and both the girls had bows in their hair.  I knew I wouldn't have to worry putting Eric in charge.  I also forgot to mention us girls had a great time shopping.  However we did miss two of our Brookside 310 girls!! Erica and Ang you will definitely have to come next time!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I am so glad you all had such a great time! Girls trips are always fun! I haven't played Hokie Five in years!

Church Fam said...

I really want to play some hokie five right now. I need to do some impoving before our next girls trip.

Jana Sohm said...

Your trip looks so fun! I am happy that you found H & M!! Best store ever!! I can't wait until one comes to Salt Lake! I didn't realize that You and Whitney were roommates at Ricks. Fun!

Jamie Page said...

It is so fun getting see pictures of you guys! I doesn't seem like it has been 11 years ago since Ricks College. Ah, the good old days.

Angela said...

looks like you had a ton of fun... I reallly wished I could have been with my girls.... I nwant to see more photos... I cant wait for the next trip in a few yearsmm everone looks amazing.... love ya & miss ya