Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Surprise




Believe it or not it is true. This is Camri's shirt. I tried getting a picture of her with the shirt on but 18 month olds don't always cooperate for you. The Sohm family is expecting their 3rd child. I am still kind of in shock about the whole thing. Sometimes things just happen when they are supposed to. Hopefully this explains why I haven't posted anything on my blog for a while. I have been spending too much time in the bathroom (not fun).


Here are a few pictures of trying to get Camri to hold still so you can see the words.

11 comments:

Maturo Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS to you all...what a wonderful surprise and such great news!! I hope you are feeling a little better...hang in there...the wait is well worth it!
God bless you all...
Love,
The Maturos

Brittany said...

Congrats! Hope you start feeling better. Can't wait to hear all about it.

CollyWolly said...

Congratulations Jenni.
Perhaps we'll run into each other up at Dr. Smith's if you're still seeing him.
You, me, Autumn, Mindy, and Teresa are all pregnant right now! How fun is that?
So what is the due date?

Amy said...

Happy Baby to YOU! We are so excited for you. I told Kelsey about it and she was pretty excited for another baby to come into the world!

The Godell Family said...

Congratulations! When are you due??? Too fun! I can't believe you guys are gonna have three kids. I am so happy for you. Good Work!

DAVE AND CANDACE BOLLARD said...

Congratulations! That shirt is too cute. Hopefully you'll be feeling better soon.

The Faller's! said...

Hey Jenni-
CONGRATS!! Did you and whit plan this or what? I am excited for both of you and hope you get feeling better.

Calli said...

Jenni---we're you holding out on me at our last lunch? So fun! Good luck with the morning sickness. I am having flashbacks of when you were prego with Garrett and we were working at WFS.

Sarah Hull said...

Congrats to you! When I read your blog, to be honest with you, the feeling came to me like "whoa, three kids seems like so many" and then I remembered that I was in the same boat. We can cheer eachother on. How far along are you? SO FUN that you and Whit are pregs at the same time. How old will Camri be when this baby comes? I hope the bathroom stage ends soon.

Anonymous said...

OK Jenni.....
I know you feel like crap.... but post something! Hey, I know, you can post a picture of you throwing up!!!

CollyWolly said...

I agree- where are the new posts Jenni?
How was your Halloween and Thanksgiving?
Feeling better these days?