Saturday was a very cold day. We took Garrett to his 1st Utah football game. On the way there it was only 38 degrees outside and raining. We kept asking Garrett if he wanted to go home but he kept saying I want to go to the game. What great parents we are...he has a cold and it sounded like croup. We really didn't want to take him but knew if we didn't he would be really upset. I kept telling myself he can breath better (with the croup) when he is out in the cold. So we went anyways. Plus, as all parents know once you tell your child you are taking him somewhere you can ever back out. There will be big trouble. It rained the whole game and after half time snowed the rest of the game. Needless to say it wasn't very warm and we didn't stay very dry as you can tell from the picture of Garrett.
If you are wondering what happened to his hands...we were leaving the game and he had to go to the bathroom. Eric took off his gloves and after going to the bathroom refused to put them back on. So he pulled them up into his coat. Crazy kid!!
4 comments:
do you re size your pictures before you post them?
Fun that you went to the game. I heard USU lost. Football was never their strong sport.
Croop is the worst. It always sounds like they are dying. I hope he is better.
Ummm....this is the the of year I am glad I live in Arizona :)
Hey Jenni-
We were at that game too only we're spoiled and had a box so we weren't in the snow like all you dedicated fans. Check out my blog too...natalieandderick.blogspot.com
Looks to wet for me, but fun! Go UTES!!
p.s. you have been tagged go to my blog (so sorry!)
Post a Comment