Friday, September 28, 2007

Day at the Zoo




I'm going to try and be better at posting things on my blog. I always think that I have to have a picture to post something. So I guess I better just start taking more pictures. The other day we were able to go to the Zoo with a bunch of friends on our street. The kids had tons of fun. Camri loved seeing all the animals and just enjoyed her ride in the stroller. Garrett had so much fun except for the temper tantrum he threw when it was almost time to go and he saw a tiger thing that he wanted to buy in the store. I don't understand why they have to toys to buy everytime we go somewhere....well of course they have them so that you're child wants them and throws a fit if they don't get it. Well needless to say Garrett didn't get to buy the toy since he threw a tantrum. Well I should really explain that he wouldn't have gotten it anyway since all the toys in those stores are way to expensive.

2 comments:

marci said...

I'm jealous you guys are wearing long sleeves...must be cooling down there! Garrett has grown up so much!

The Godell Family said...

I love the Zoo. There is something about that place that makes the world seem so peaceful (I guess unless the kids are throwing tantrums). It's so fun to see your kids getting so big.