Camri learned that when she is stinky we say pe yew and she plugs her nose. Today I went to change her stinky diaper and I looked over and she was holding her nose. It was a pretty bad one and she knew it. They learn so fast.
Oh the things that these children pick up on. You just hope that they learn to be potty trained and realize that it's better to do that than have a stinky diaper.
Camri looks so much like Amy did when she was a baby. I can't get over it! What did you decide about going back to VA? Maybe you should come here instead!!!
3 comments:
Oh the things that these children pick up on. You just hope that they learn to be potty trained and realize that it's better to do that than have a stinky diaper.
Camri looks so much like Amy did when she was a baby. I can't get over it! What did you decide about going back to VA? Maybe you should come here instead!!!
That is so funny. How are you doing?
Post a Comment