Grayson Dallan Sohm
This cute little one had his blessing day today. What a special day!! I feel so blessed to have these 5 children. So happy to have all of them healthy and happy. They bring so much joy to my life. I love the 5th as much as the 1st. It amazes me how your love grows with each child. Nothing but love for this sweet family of mine. We were so blessed to have so many family and friends with us on this special day.
This cute little one had his blessing day today. What a special day!! I feel so blessed to have these 5 children. So happy to have all of them healthy and happy. They bring so much joy to my life. I love the 5th as much as the 1st. It amazes me how your love grows with each child. Nothing but love for this sweet family of mine. We were so blessed to have so many family and friends with us on this special day.
Boston loves his little brother. I only got a picture with Boston and Grayson and not the rest of the family. They all got home and changed before I could even stop them. Crazy kids.
Grandma Becky and Grandpa Dallan Sohm
Grandma Karen and Grandpa Mike
Grandma and Grandpa K
GG AKA Grandma Winter





No comments:
Post a Comment