Thursday, April 11, 2013

Camri turns 7

Can't believe my little Camri is 7!  Not sure where the time went.  This girl reminds me so much of myself.  She has the same little personality I had when I was little.  When my sisters are around her and she is being crazy they are like oh my gosh Jenni, she is just like you!  She brings so much joy to our house.  She is always dancing, singing, playing school or house.  She is a ball full of energy.  Whenever she is around she makes you smile.  We love you Camri!!

I checked her out of school to go to lunch and when we got back we brought her treat to share with her class.


We went to Chick fil A for lunch and she told me she had to bring Mrs. Mikesell a diet coke back because she loves it!


She was so lucky to get off the bus and go play with friends!










No comments: