Boston is at such a fun age right now. He has been doing so many cute things, I decided I needed to do a post just about him:) He is 17 months and this last week he finally decided it was time to get off his butt and start walking. He is getting around every where and it is so fun seeing him finally walking.
He is pretty excited about it too. When he starts walking he always claps.
This mess would be Eric's fault! He decided to give him a spoon with peanut butter on it. He was a disaster! He thought he was pretty funny. He went straight to the bath!
Every morning my friend Ambur and I have been working out together. Boston was feeling left out. After Ambur got off the elliptical Boston decided to take his turn.
He loves the ipad! In fact I think he thinks it is his. Whenever I or the kids have it he starts screaming and reaching for it. Oh how the times have changed!




No comments:
Post a Comment