Sunday, September 11, 2011

We can't forget Boston

We had a very busy weekend with Camri in the hospital..but I forgot to mention that while we spent half the day in the hospital it was this little guy's birthday!!  Eric mentioned that you can tell Boston is the 4th child because every other kid had a big party on their birthday!  We really haven't forgotten him.  We are going to have his party tomorrow!!  I never thought that after bringing this cute little boy into the world on September 9th and spending 6 days in the hospital that I would be back in the hospital a year later with my daughter!


We love you Boston and feel so blessed to have you in our lives!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Cute Boston! I guess playing in the trunk is okay with your 4th too?! Kidding! He looks darling! Glad you are all home again! Hope Camri is feeling good!

Brandy J. said...

I seriously thought I had read this wrong the first time. I can't believe Boston is already a year old. He's a doll and I'm glad to hear that Camry is doing okay.