Sunday, January 30, 2011

9 years...

It started 9 years ago today. Eric and I were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple on January 30, 2002.....
We have had 9 great years together and it has turned into this....


I couldn't have gotten a better husband. Eric is an amazing husband and father. I am so grateful for the family that I have with him. We have grown together so much in the last 9 years. We have 4 beautiful children that I am so grateful for. Eric, I love you and feel so lucky to spend eternity with you!

5 comments:

Brandy J. said...

Happy anniversary and I love the family picture--so cute!

Becky said...

I agree that Eric is the greatest guy and he married a wonderful girl. I'm glad those jitters you had there for awhile didn't last! I can't imagine life without your cute family.

Angela said...

Happy Anniversey!! You are both the luckiest people.. you are both AWESOME and AMAZING!! Love you both! xoxoox

Rob and Jenn said...

You guys did some great work within those years. You have the most darling family, we just wish we got to see you guys more.

Taryn said...

i wanted to let you know that i changed our blog address- it's now
ourhappilyeverafter2.blogspot.com

:)Taryn