Boston Carter Sohm was blessed on November 14th which is also Eric's birthday. I thought it was so neat for Eric to be able to bless his little boy on his birthday! He did such a great job and we are so glad Boston is apart of our family.
(I know this isn't the greatest picture of Boston but what can you do)

Our little family

Boston with his cousin Conner.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Eric and what a special day for Boston to be blesssed on. Wished I could have been there. Plus you got to see Carrie... how perfect of a day!! Your yard looks amazing and I love you family photo.. you guys are such a beautiful family.. I still can't believe you have four darling kiddos. Look like you guys had fun in vegas and AZ... I guess you need to come visit us next...xoxoxoox miss you.
Post a Comment