Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Arizona!

Eric and I had the opportunity to take a road trip! I have been wanting to go and visit the Coombs in Arizona, Marci and I grew up together and have remained friends all these years. Everything finally worked out perfectly and I was able to convince Eric to take the kids and I to AZ. We had a blast!!We did lots of shopping and went to play at the park at the mall.

We went to dinner at Marci's parents and Ralph aka Grandpa (what Camri called him) took the kids on a golf cart ride.
My old roommate Tiffany also lives in AZ and actually only like 8 miles from Marci. We were able to go over for dinner and just hang out a few times. It was so fun to see her and her family.

All of our kids got along so well. The girls had a ton of fun playing dress.

No these are not the neighborhood kids, just mine and Tiffany. Thanks for the fun time Tiff!! We had a blast.

One night we both got a babysitter and went on a double date. Marci and Joe took us to a yummy mexican restaurant.

This is Lesley and I. Lesley and I lived together in Virginia in elementary school and she moved away and then she moved back in Junior high and we have remained in touch and she also lives in AZ and we got to visit while we were there. It was so fun to see her.

Our last night in AZ Marci and Joe took us to San Tan Flats. It was a fun restaurant outside with fires surrounding the tables. You ate dinner and then you could make smores at the fire next to your table. The kids loved it and it was such a fun atmosphere.


Grant and Garrett making their smores.


Madison and London playing with the roasting sticks.

Marci and Joe thank you for the fun trip!! We all had a great time! Thank you for the great hospitality.


3 comments:

Michelle said...

It looks like you had a great vacation!

Marci Coombs said...

This makes me wish you were still here! We had SO mUCH FUN!!!! Come again soon!!!!

Church Fam said...

I LOVED that you came to AZ!!!! so fun to see and hang out with your cute fam!!