Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Greatest Place on Earth!!

We recently went to Lake Powell with Eric's family. What a great time we had!! I actually camped in a tent on an air mattress the whole time. I actually did a lot better than I thought I was going to do. I was debating on getting a hotel but I didn't and it wasn't bad at all. The weather couldn't have been better. This place is beautiful!

One of Eric's favorite things to do at Lake Powell.

Me and my cute sister-in-law Nicole.

My cute girls

Camri wasn't so sure about surfing with Dad.

This is Garrett's first time trying water skiing.....

HE DID IT!! He popped up on the first try. I think he might be a natural like his dad.


Madison was not so sure about going on the tube with her dad. She was actually pretty mad.

She enjoyed it by the end though. Good thing she has the dad that she does who always makes the kids do what they don't want to do.



Garrett DID NOT want to get his picture taken.





Eric is always up for an adventure.






3 comments:

BrittanyW said...

Lake Powell is beautiful and you look beautiful at Lake Powell. I always look like a mess when I go. We are supposed to go on my parents house boat the last week in Aug. and now that Amy & Austin don't have a boat we might not go. So sad! These pic's are darling and you guys look like you had a wonderful time. You are a good sport sleeping in a tent. :)

Ambur said...

Yes LaKe PoWeLL is the most beautiful place. Looks like you guys had a great time.

Angela said...

Lake Powell is amazing... looks like you had a wonderful time.. I can't believe you camped.. you are one tough cookie!! How exciting for Garrett to water ski..of course he is a natural..does that really suprise you?? Look who his parents are.