I didn't believe you were really pregnant when you called me a few weeks back but I guess I believe you now. ;) You look like you are having twins. You do look beautiful pregnant. Congratulations~!
Look at that cute little basketball in your little tummy!! Honey you look awesome for being 33 weeks.. only a little more to go.. can't wait to meet the newest addition!!xoxoox
6 comments:
You look really great!
Wahoo! You are such a cute pregnant lady! You can do it! You are almost done!
I didn't believe you were really pregnant when you called me a few weeks back but I guess I believe you now. ;) You look like you are having twins. You do look beautiful pregnant. Congratulations~!
Wahoo for almost being done! Those last few weeks are tough. You look great though!
I love that belly you cute thing! Miss you! Can't wait to see pictures when that baby gets here.... Soon! :)
Look at that cute little basketball in your little tummy!! Honey you look awesome for being 33 weeks.. only a little more to go.. can't wait to meet the newest addition!!xoxoox
Post a Comment