Friday, March 12, 2010

Disney on Ice

We decided to take our kids to Disney on Ice this year and let me tell you it makes me want to go to DisneyLand!! Even Madison loved it. She was clapping, waving and dancing. We got to see lots of fun characters.



Tinkerbell was the last one that we saw and I thought the one that Camri wanted to see the most. Apparently it was getting too late because she was like, "Mom this is boring, I want to go home." I think she was a little tired.

During intermission Eric went and got the kids popcorn and Madison didn't waste anytime getting it. She had both hands in the bucket shoveling it in. If you know Madison though I'm sure this doesn't surprise you.

Not the best picture but you get what you get!


After the show was over Madison started waving and saying bye, bye. I think she enjoyed the show. I can't wait to take her to DisneyLand.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Oh so fun! I wish we could have gone. I read in the paper that "Tinkerbell" graduated from Jordan High. I would have loved to watch the kids faces when they saw the characters.

Tristen said...

So cute! That's hilarious Camri was bored. She is one of a kind. Pyper was in heaven last night. We all were just watching her - it was great.

Calli said...

hey thanks for the well wishes! Sorry I haven't called you... life is just getting back to normal around here. Congrats...can't wait to see the belly.