So I have been so behind on my blogging and decided I would take sometime today to catch up a little. In October we were able to go to Lake Powell with Eric's family. We had a great time!! It was the coldest it has ever been when I've been to Lake Powell. We actually had to wear sweatshirts when we were on the boat. I didn't know if I was ever going to get in the water it was so cold. I did though, of course I can't go to Lake Powell and not get in the water. Here are a few pictures of the fun we had:
Garrett even tried to do a little kneeboarding. Give that kid anything in the water and he will try it.

Madison just being cute on the boat. It looks like we had a photo shoot.

This is Camri before going on the water ski...she looks happy to me, she was dancing away.

Camri not so happy to be on the water ski!! She acts like she wants to go and thinks she is brave but as soon as you get her on there she just screams her head off! After going over and over I'm sure one day she will like it!

Madison even tried the water ski, she seems to like it a lot better than her sister.

Garrett holding the frog that the girls found out on a night walk.

Peek-a-boo Madison!

This is so my little Camri!! She always has that blanket up to her nose. That is her little comfort ever since she was a baby. I love this girl even with the blanket to her nose.

I love this boy!

My HOT husband doing some amazing skiing!

My new favorite thing!! Wake surfing. We are hoping someone in the family will have a new boat so we can wake surf this next summer!! It seriously is my favorite thing EVER!! I could do it all day long.

3 comments:
Looking good Jenni! Wake surfing is so fun - Adam loves it.
Jenni--I cannot believe how big and grown up your kiddos are getting, especially Garrett. Cute, cute kids you have.
these pictures are AWESOME!
Post a Comment