I'm on a roll today with posting. My second post of the day...it's amazing. Well I just had to share this one. First, a couple of weeks ago Madison learned a little something about what happens when she throws fits....
Yep, it's TIME OUT!! When they are this age it is so hard not to laugh and smile when they are in time. This would be why I took a picture and video of it..
Well then today Madison was playing and I was in the office and she came in and you'll have to watch the video to see what she did..... What do you think it was?? Watch and see:
These kids learn way to fast!
6 comments:
That is so cute!!! She is such a funny little girl!!! I also love the pictures of her dressed up. That is so funny. Hey thanks for inviting me to bunco. I had so much fun!!!
You'll have to tell me how you get her to stay in time out! This is definitely a tantrumy age. :)
Is she the cutest or what? Pretty sad when even her baby is in timeout!
She is so funny! I love this little girl she cracks me up!
Now that is hilarious!
You had me laughing with this post. She is too funny. We sure miss you guys.
Post a Comment