Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Lake Powell

Eric and I had the wonderful opportunity to go to Lake Powell with only Adults!!  We had a fabulous time!!  I can't believe what a different experience Lake Powell is without kiddos.  I love bringing my kids to Lake Powell but it is a lot more relaxing without them.  We had a great time with lots of great friends.
Thank you Holts for the amazing vacation!
Here are a few pictures of the fun times....






Our hike to the indian ruins.  It was very cool.







The girls on the trip.


The guys!


Surfing with my big pregnant self.


We had so many flies in the house boat, Adam decided to try and suck them up with the vacuum.


 The boys going out for a tube run.


Adam entertained us by putting peanut butter and fritos all over his chest and then get in with the carp.  We all thought the carp would go crazy and try to suck the peanut butter off.

The carp did not even come close to him.  We were very disappointed!  I guess they weren't hungry enough for peanut butter and fritos.


1 comment:

Tristen said...

Oh my goodness. It's like the Adam show! Further proof I married a child! Love that guy! Great pics Jenni!