We had quite the adventure to Lake Powell. We left our hotel in Florida at 3:45 AM to catch our flight that left at 6:00 AM. We arrived in Salt Lake at 12:30, by the time we got home it was 2:00 pm. We unpacked our bags and packed for Lake Powell. Within an hour and half we were on our way to Lake Powell. Part of me was thinking I think we might be crazy but we did it anyways. When we got to Price Boston had not stopped screaming for an hour. He was done and so was I. We didn't think we would make it to Lake Powell before dark so we decided to just stay the night in Price. It was quite the downgrade to the Super 8 from the Marriott. We asked for a playpen and this is what we got. Eric was dying laughing when they brought it in and it was squeaking as it rolled in. I think this crib is pretty old but it did it's purpose. We were all exhausted and I think I was asleep before 9. We got up early and headed on our way.
We had a great time in Lake Powell. After 4 days we were ready to go home though.
Grandpa with all the girls in boat.
Caleb and Madison. This was Madison new little boyfriend for the trip. He couldn't ever go anywhere without Madison following behind.
Thanks for the great trip Sohm's!




No comments:
Post a Comment