Sunday, December 18, 2011

Love!!

Have I mentioned how much I love these kids??  This post is more for my kids to remember how much their mom loves them and I had to share what happened this morning.  Please don't make fun of me:)

We were getting ready for church this morning and I just had an overwhelming feeling of love for my children....(this happens often)  When I feel this way I always try to tell them how I am feeling...I usually stop what I am doing and cup my hands so it sounds like and announcement and say, "Garrett, Camri, Madison, and Boston please report to my room." (I know, kind of goofy:)  I will just keep repeating it until they come.  I told them to all sit down and said I have to tell you something.  

Today Garrett says, "You love us"  I started to giggle and said, "How did you know that?"  It made me laugh and smile that he knew I was going to say that.  I just hope that as my kids grow older they will know that no matter what happens or what trials we go through that I will love them!!  As parents, I hope we all remember to always let our children know how much we love them!  




3 comments:

Whitney said...

The funny thing is I can totally picture you doing this and I can hear you calling your kids and your giggle!!! I know you to well. You are and AWESOME mama!!!

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

cute Jenny. I will remember to say it more. You are a great mommy!

Brian said...

So cute! What a fun idea.