If you know me then you know I LOVE CHICK FILA!! Obviously, I will be there when they are handing out free food....even if they make me dress up like a cow:)
Camri the cow!
Madison the cow!
The whole gang. If you notice Garrett is just sitting on the chair looking at us like we are crazy. Apparently he is too old to join in on his mom's fun. He was refusing to dress up. If you dressed like a full cow then you got a free combo meal. I told Garrett he wasn't going to get lunch if he didn't dress up. He refused to do it and I finally got him to put the nose on for one second at the register and he was able to just get nuggets. What a party pooper?
The girls had fun and enjoyed their free food.




No comments:
Post a Comment