It was the end of April and we were just getting ready for our trip to Disneyland the following week and Camri was outside riding her scooter. I was out talking to the neighbor and Camri was a few houses down when she fell off her scooter. As soon as I saw her crying and the way she was holding her arm I knew it wasn't a good thing.
Growing up I broke my arm 4 times so I must say I have quite the experience with broken arms. I told Eric that we should probably take her in but he thought we should just wait until morning. After about an hour I decided that I was just going to take her in. Sure enough she broke her elbow! I actually wasn't expecting that but luckily it wasn't to the point of having to have surgery.
Everyone was so kind to call, text, and come visit Camri. A few of her friends brought her treats and toys. It was so thoughtful and after about the second time of someone bringing something over Camri was asking when someone else was going to bring something over.
No comments:
Post a Comment