What a cutie! Congrats Jenny! I am glad he is home safe and sound. Sending love your way!
Congratulations! Hope you and baby are doing well.
sooo stinking cute jenni! hope he is doing well and you too
He is an absolute doll. I can see resemblance to the other kids. Congrats!
He is so cute! I love his Ute blanket.
What a sweet baby! I am so glad that you are all home and doing well! I will make it down soon to hold that little angel and visit with you!
Congrats!!! He is so precious!!! What a little sweetheart!
Awww. What a sweetheart! He looks so little. I can't wait to Finally meet him tomorrow! I was so sad that my fam was all sick, so I couldn't come see you. I am so happy for you guys!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
What a cutie! Congrats Jenny! I am glad he is home safe and sound. Sending love your way!
Congratulations! Hope you and baby are doing well.
sooo stinking cute jenni! hope he is doing well and you too
He is an absolute doll. I can see resemblance to the other kids. Congrats!
He is so cute! I love his Ute blanket.
What a sweet baby! I am so glad that you are all home and doing well! I will make it down soon to hold that little angel and visit with you!
Congrats!!! He is so precious!!! What a little sweetheart!
Awww. What a sweetheart! He looks so little. I can't wait to Finally meet him tomorrow! I was so sad that my fam was all sick, so I couldn't come see you. I am so happy for you guys!!
Post a Comment